http://build.ofbiz.org/

What about adding few lines (maximum of 2 lines) about each heading on the page mentioned above? The details on each heading will help new user to pick the OFBiz of his / her own choice.

Headings are:

-- Nightly Trunk Builds
-- Archived Trunk Builds
-- Nightly Release 9.04 Builds
-- Nightly Release 4.0 Builds

Suppose I imagine that 4 is lucky number for me. So I can opt 4.0 branch to use for my work. It may happen that new user don't know the reason why 9.04 has been introduced. (easy to understand for technical guy but difficult for non-technical person)

IMO few details or recommendations should be provided on this page.
In the last Apachecon-08 at New Orleans we had a BOF session and in that session we discussed the importance of using trunk as compare to release branches. (Thanks David for explaining the things at Apachecon-08 :) ) Now I understand and encourage the use of "trunk" and think to have few details about each topic on the above mentioned page so new user can decide which one is good way to go with.

Thoughts ?

--
Ashish