actually i was thinking of creating party using the emails as the
partyID, then create a contactmech with the email and solicit Y. The
purpose would be mainAddress so when a email came from them it would be
associated with that party id. Then an SECA would run nightly to look
for these and remove them from any lists that might have the email address.
but that is as far as i have thought about it,

Ashish Nagar sent the following on 6/17/2009 3:46 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation