Hmm... let's say the simple method operations all kept line numbers in them.
The exec method could catch all Exceptions, wrap the original Exception with a
MiniLangException - which would also accept the method name and line number -
and then throw the MiniLangException. You could still get a stack trace from
that, right?

-Adrian