Adam,

Super impressive.  Way to go and a nice win for OFBiz.

Best regards,

Mike
--
Mike Bates
HotWax Media

On Jul 22, 2009, at 1:18 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

As some of you may have heard by now, there is a new coalition, that
is pushing use of open source for the united states goverment.  This
site is at http://www.opensourceforamerica.org/

The reason why I am mentioning it here, is that the site is running
webslinger+ofbiz(with varnish in front).

We(brainfood) got involved with this middle of the day last friday.
Most of the content for the site was done by middle of the day
tuesday.  If the site hadn't been done in webslinger, it wouldn't have
happened.