I would like to ask you what you think about having use-when attribute for
various screen elements and defaulted to true.

The current condition check and widgets, fail-widgets mechanism is a bit wordy,
does not allow easy switching for any type of element and is not as close in
grammer to use-when in widget-form.xsd.. should make grammers closer if
possible in various spots.

I was hoping it to have it for all elements. so for instance one could say
something like this:

<include-form name="FormRef1" location="SomeLocation.xml"
use-when="${showRef1}"/>
<include-form name="FormRef2" location="SomeLocation.xml"
use-when="${showRef2}"/>

or container, or widget or etc..

<container use-when="${showSpecialCaseContainer}">
..
</container>

Thoughts ?
Harmeet