Has anyone had any dealings with using data/olap cubes with ofbiz?
I've recently had some thoughts on how to maintain such data
structures automatically.

This is somewhat of a brainstorm, but this is what I'm thinking.

Define the cube with a dynamic view entity(possibly using my sql
representation).  Have this dve serialized to a DataCubeDescriptor
table.  Then, during ofbiz startup, it would read from
DataCubeDescriptor, auto-create any missing summary tables, then add
dynamic reverse ecas, so that any time the underlying data is
modified, the summary table would be auto-updated with new data.

This would allow data cube querying to be instantaneous, because it
would just be dumping the summary table's contents.

Does anyone else understand what I am describing?  Is anyone else
interested?