My distinction was that some view ecommerce like apache http websites
with Mysql. very simplistic systems.

And yes if your main focus is ecomerce then it is ecommerce, however
when i comes to working with the software it is not as simple as just
plugging in Drupal.

Not sure away to communicate that

David E Jones sent the following on 7/31/2009 7:17 AM: