run-install is for demostatration purposes only, see description of ant
targets:
run-install
This loads all configured data; meant for generic OFBiz development,
testing, demonstration, etc purposes

run-install-extseed
This loads seed, seed-initial and ext data; meant for manual/generic
testing, development, or going into production with a derived system
based on stock OFBiz where the ext data basically replaces the demo data

run-install-exttest
This loads seed, seed-initial, ext and ext-test data; meant for
automated testing with a derived system based on stock OFBiz

run-install-file
This loads data using the command line argument 'file' to load data from
a given file

run-install-readers
This loads data using the command line argument 'readers' that takes a
comma separated list of readers (seed, seed-initial, demo, ext,
ext-test, ext-demo)

run-install-seed
This loads ONLY the seed data (not seed-initial, demo, ext* or anything
else); meant for use after an update of the code to reload the seed data
as it is generally maintained along with the code and needs to be in
sync for operation

It's not possible handle stupid/busy(?) admin, which installs production
system with "run-install" and with default user passwords :-)
Best target for not-demo system, for me, is "run-install-extseed", this
load custom data, but not _any_ default login data, including default
admin data. It means, after this is not possible login to ofbiz any way,
if any super-user is not included in custom data, or if
"create-admin-user-login" is not ran.

ya

Dňa Po, 2009-08-10 o 05:42 -0700, chris snow (JIRA) napísal: