No problem. In addition to praise I'm also using you to increase awareness of this new feature for anyone who might be reading in on this list... ;)

-David

On Aug 10, 2009, at 5:36 PM, Scott Gray wrote:

Thanks David, I'm always open to a little praise :-)

Regards
Scott

On 11/08/2009, at 11:01 AM, David E Jones wrote:

Very cool Scott! It's great to see this feature in place.

-David

On Jul 28, 2009, at 6:13 AM, lekt...@apache.org wrote:

Author: lektran
Date: Tue Jul 28 12:13:28 2009
New Revision: 798500

Log:
Implemented a services to keep track of products purchased together by creating ProductAssoc records of type ALSO_BOUGHT. These associated products are then shown to the customer on the product pages as "Customers who bought this item also bought: ..." sorted by popularity.

Modified:
 ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/data/OrderScheduledServices.xml
 ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/servicedef/services.xml
ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/order/ OrderReadHelper.java ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/order/ OrderServices.java ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/ entry/catalog/ProductDetail.groovy
 ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/config/ProductUiLabels.xml
 ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/servicedef/services_view.xml
ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/product/product/ ProductServices.java ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/catalog/ productdetail.ftl