Done following Ray's suggestion http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/r

Jacques

From: "Ray" <ray.of...@makeyour-point.com>
+1

Consistency is good and if it makes it easier to work with then it should be encouraged.

I would suggest to use the OFBIZ number first:
  OFBIZ-number_featureDescription.patch
This would generally sort/group the files to 1 area which for list views in file explorers can be handy.

Ray

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
After a short discussion at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2445 and following Ashish's last comment I 'd like to suggest a new contributor best practice for naming patches in Jira issue. The name would be featureDescription_OFBIZ-number.patch where featureDescription would be "full Jira issue title if its small" and "part of title if its big" along with the OFBIZ-number as suffix. Other suggestions may be found in the Jira issue above. It seems that this should help commiters in their work...

WDYT ?