I was not speaking about OFBIZ_SITE content in CMS but about the page at
http://ofbiz.apache.org/
I think we should better replace (than completly remove which would then broke OfbizsiteScreens.xml) this page in Content (actually ofbizMain.ftl) with something simpler without need to update later...

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <d...@me.com>

Why not just get rid of that page in the cms example? It is a copy of
the OLD OLD web site (yeah, not just the old one, but the OLD OLD one)
and has simply not been updated for years. I protested it being put
there in the first place because of the old axiom: redundancy
inevitably leads to inconsistency.

-David