Hi Ashish,

xalan is required for the generation of html documents from the xml/xsl
combination files.

It could be that that the xalan overrides the xercess libraries.

with xalan you can set the namespace awareness the following way:

SAXParserFactory pfactory= SAXParserFactory.newInstance();
                pfactory.setNamespaceAware(true);

an example you can find in the XslTransform.java file where i added the
code.

let me know which xml processing code  Google base is using, i will have
a look at it...

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates