Hi Jacopo,

No I'm not worried, it's pretty small changes, well tested, without any
implications actually. So any reason to be worried ...

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Hi Jacques,

On Sep 10, 2009, at 10:41 AM, jler...@apache.org wrote:

Author: jleroux
Date: Thu Sep 10 08:41:19 2009
New Revision: 813307

Log:
A modified patch from Erwan de FERRIERES '"Automatic" sortable table headers" (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2921) - OFBIZ-2921 I was planning to wait longer, but I can't wait more. I have added a lot of small trivial changes in this patch and they are blocking me to go further on other issues...

What is the reason for your desire to wait more? Is it because the patch needs a deeper review? I am a bit worried about getting new bugs so if you are not 100% confident on this patch, I would prefer we postpone this commit.

What do you (and other) think?