Or you could just put content data in the content component?

Regards
Scott

On 14/09/2009, at 7:14 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

Deepak Dixit wrote:
Hello Hans,

This commit generate error for loading data.In this you have add the
statusId in PartyHelpData.xml but statusId's  define
(ContentTypeData.xml) in  content component, and content component is
loaded after party component so statusId generate error.

Hmm, interesting.

So, I think we need more data readers.  A 'type' reader, then the
existing 'seed' reader.  And, during install, all 'type' readers are
done, in all components, then all 'seed' readers, then all 'demo' readers.