So it sounds like the simplest solution would be to copy the styles used by the email templates from maincss.css to ecommain.css and then change the path to point to ecommain.css.

One thing I would like to propose for development going forward, however, is that we move ecommain.css and related images into its own folder in the /themes directory and classify it as a front-end theme as well, just the same we have done for the rest of the themes (bizznesstime, flatgrey, multiflex, bluelight, etc.). Now that we have implemented themes functionality, it doesn't make sense to leave ecommain.css in the framework images folder. There should be no reason we should have any hard-coded stylesheet values in screen definitions or Freemarker templates in the framework, front-end or back-office. This should be controlled by the theme parameters.

Ryan Foster
HotWax Media
801.671.0769
ryan.fos...@hotwaxmedia.com