I was just looking through accounting component and found that three claspath entries are unnecessary exists there i.e <classpath type="jar" location="lib/cybersource/*"/>
<classpath type="jar" location="lib/worldpay/*"/>
<classpath type="dir" location="lib/worldpay"/>.

I think this is mistakenly left there. Due to this a warning comes at the time of starting server i.e. "${ofbiz_home}/applications/accounting/lib/cybersource' does not exist " and "${ofbiz_home}/applications/accounting/lib/worldpay' does not exist".

Solution for this either can be remove these entries or add folders with the respective names for future use.

Regards
-----
Deepak Dixit