Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>
Hi Jacques,
removing the main page means for me having one of the second level
menus active by default (i.e.
https://demo.ofbiz.org/webtools/control/LogView).

This would not be related to a specific theme.

-Bruno

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>

Author: buscob
Date: Sat Oct 10 06:46:57 2009
New Revision: 823806

Log:
Added TabBars menus for the WebTools application. (OFBIZ-3020)
The WebTools main screen is still untouched so that all screens can be
reached in the same way as before.
When we are OK with the new screens grouping under menus we will remove
the main screen as it is now.

I think we could keep the main page : it does not hurt and may be
convenient in some cases...

Jacques

Moreover in blue-light theme, if you remove the main page, to access the
jobs list you would have to wait that the (long) services list is loaded. Or
am I missing something ?