Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
Hello Jacques & Others,

This issue has been discussed before few days but we didn't reach to some
final conclusion AFAIK.
Lets plan how best we can arrange the content of "Main New Feature" page.

This page is becoming large day by day so opening this page in edit mode
takes long time.
I remembered that in last discussion Vikas Mayur(as I remembered but I could
be wrong) has suggested to split this on year basis.

The content of each year can be put in separate page and the link for the
navigation to those pages can be kept either at the top or bottom of this
page.
Lets finalize this thing in this thread and plan to do the needful ASAP.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

--
Ashish