You would probably be much better off asking your questions on the amazon forums than you would asking them here.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 28/10/2009, at 2:14 PM, Nalin Chandra wrote:

Hi All

I work on the Amazon implementation in my application. I have one problem in this regard. I want to fetch all the Product details on the Amazon Store for a particular seller but i am unable to do this task. I have no idea about
the particular API that provide the required data.

I search here and there and i got the information about two request
"SellerlListingSearch" and "SellerListingLookup" that provide the required
data but i am unable to call these request, those request return null.

So if any one have any idea regarding my problem please reply soon.

Thanks in advance.

Nalin Chandra

Ofbiz Developer