Jacques

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Thanks Mike. I'll take any opportunity to talk up OFBiz!
I echo your thanks to Brett and all the attendees.
BTW, Anyone who wants a copy of the whitepaper I wrote as an accompaniment to the slides is welcome to download:
http://www.myofbiz.com.
Look forward to seeing everyone again soon.
Regards,
Ruth

Mike Bates wrote:
Great to see those of you who were able to make it to ApacheCon! I enjoyed your prezo Ruth, and thanks to Brett for filling in for David at the round table. It is great to have such nice, smart folks in the community.

Best regards,

Mike

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.