Hi Jacques,

I think it should be irrelevant whether a BigDecimal is initialized as 0, 0.00 or 0.0000000 because all number should be rounded if needed before being presented in the UI anyway. Assuming that it was currency that your Client wanted 1 decimal place for, wasn't the number going through some sort of currency formatting before being presented?

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com