There is still a related issue opened
From Philippe informations I'd like to commit this patch also. I will do soon,
except if someone see really something bad in it.
It's about possible synchronisation slowness, but as they checked it seriously
(see last comment) I'm quite sure we can trust them.

Jacques

From: "pierre" <pierre.gau...@nereide.biz>
Thank you very much for all this work Jacques!

Pierre
Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

Yes I know that. That's why I will commit soon... Tomorrow I guess, anyway it's
there for months...

Thanks!

Jacques

From: "pierre.gaudin" <pierre.gau...@nereide.fr>
Hi  Jacques,

I know that it is not the proof that functions correctly but we work with
Philippe on joint projects and the patchs have been in
production on OFBiz for several months without any problems.

Regards

Pierre
Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Thanks for comment Adrian,

I really think Philippe (and his team) has done a good work. I trust them and
I'd like to put that in. I was looking for cons
if
any, else I will commit soon...

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@yahoo.com>
There is no doubt that there are synchronization issues in the Java code. I run
across them all the time and fix them as I
find
them.

Maybe this is a good time to start a synchronization "Best Practices" thread
where we can all offer our insights and
suggestions
so that poorly synchronized code is easier to notice and correct.

-Adrian