Adrian Crum wrote:
Adam Heath wrote:
Arpit Singh Pandya wrote:
Hello All,

I have doubt regarding to the Happy Hour Promotion (i.e
productPromoId="9020"). It will give WG-1111 as promotion product when
we create an order in between 15:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs.

Unrelated question ---

How do timezones work for time-based promos?  The server may be in one
timezone, so the order will have timestamps connected to the server.
But the placing user/customer may be in a different locality, so I'm
just curious how this is handled.

You would have to look at the service and see which TimeZone instance it uses. The one passed around in the context is the user's time zone, the server's time zone is the default - TimeZone.getDefault();

-Adrian

It uses a calendar instance without specifying a time zone ie the server timezone. Otherwise the user could change time zone and get the promotion at any time.

Bilgin