-1

When the main application menu extends below the bottom of the screen, there is no way to select the hidden items. When you move the mouse cursor to the bottom, the menu disappears.

In the Bizznesstime theme, the main application menu stays on the screen until an item is selected.

-Adrian

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if we should no change the default theme from BIZZNESS_TIME to DROPPING_CRUMB. I know it will not be consistent anymore with Site and Doc but looking at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2398 I think DROPPING_CRUMB is doing a better job and has a real good look now