Bump!

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Also, should we free the comment at
<!--listitem>1.From "Tools\Add-ons" install the following:
           <para>- Firebug: allows you to edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and
JavaScript on your application under test</para>
           <para>- Selenium IDE: allows you to record, edit, and debug Selenium
tests</para>
           <para>- ScreenGrab: saves entire webpages as images. </para>
       </listitem>
<listitem>1.From the address bar type "about:config" and add the following by right-click anywhere on the page and selecting "new"
           <para>- extensions.update.notifyUser (type=boolean;
value=false)</para>
           <para>- extensions.newAddons (type=boolean; value=false) </para>
       </listitem>

   </orderedlist-->

? With Oxygen it's "easy" to handle listitem and orderedlist, I mean I can do
it if needed...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Hi,

In HELP_WEBTOOLS_selenium.xml. This snippet refers to screen shots that don't
exist. Is this a WIP or missing simply ?

<!--para>
       <graphic fileref="/images/seleniums/ofbizSeleniumSetup1.jpeg" height="150"
width="400"></graphic>
   </para>
   <para>
       <graphic fileref="/images/seleniums/ofbizSeleniumSetup2.jpeg" height="150"
width="400"></graphic> <graphic
fileref="/images/seleniums/ofbizSeleniumSetup3.jpeg" height="150"
width="400"></graphic>/>
</para-->

There also a such paragraph in OfbizSeleniumSetupHTTPS.xml

<!--para>
   Set certificate for your firefox profile type and enter <ulink type="http"
url="https://localhost:8443/";></ulink>
   (* An url you  want to get certificate.)  then add an exception
</para>
<screenshot>
   <graphic fileref="/images/seleniums/profile2.png" width="400"></graphic>
</screenshot-->

Thanks