Erwan,

The latest update to the seleniumXml code was added to JIRA Sept. 23, 2009

Hans Bakker committed it to the trunk in revision 819863 (Sept. 29).

The duplicate libraries are probably a hold over from when the code was
hosted on sourceforge as an independent project.  We should remove the
duplicate libraries and update the appropriate build files.

You could raise a JIRA ticket and Hans can probably remove the duplicate
libraries.

Any improvements to the seleniumXml framework are encouraged.  I think what
we need now are more example test cases for existing OFBiz applications.
 Many of the utilities in the framework were created because of a specific
testing need and I'm sure there are a lot more to add.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

Brett