Great, please give a scenario to use in demo server...

Jacques

From: "Mukesh Marathe" <mukesh.mara...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi Arpit, Surya,

I can't reproduce locally, nor on demo server, could you please give me more details? Which countrie/languages are you using? Maybe there is the clue, though I tried yesterday with hi_IN and got no errors, nor today

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Surya Kusumakar" <kusumakar.of...@gmail.com>
Hello Arpit,

I am also facing same problem.

--
Thanks
Surya Kusumakar

Arpit Singh Pandya wrote:
Hello All,

I am facing problem on lookup screen. Lookup are not working on any screen.

Jacques , it seems that as you made changes in lookup.ftl for locale, locale is not getting from parameters, it is giving following error on console

"Expression parameters.userLogin.lastLocale is undefined".
Please have a look on it.

Please let me know if any body also facing same Problem.

Thanks And Regards

Hello All,

I am also facing the same problem on lookup screens. Lookups not working on any screen at all.

Regards
Mukesh Marathe