jaco...@apache.org wrote:
Author: jacopoc
Date: Sun Nov 22 10:23:09 2009
New Revision: 883056

Log:
New improved version of an enhancement to the service framework after I
reverted my first one because it was causing some issues with service
validations.
Added two new IN parameter, internally (and automatically) set for service
definitions:
login.username
login.password
They are already used by the authorization service ("userLogin") to authorize
the user to the service call and to retrieve the userLogin object (if the user is
authorized).
They can be passed to the service in the input context in place of the
userLogin object: this is useful when the service is invoked from a remote
system (thru SOAP etc...).

Jacopo,

these two internal parameters are really helpful to authorize the user when calling a service thru soap. Till that point I was using http header REMOTE_USER to log in the user with some tricks in SoapEventHandler. So now I'm thinking to do login.username and login.password parameters present on the wsdl generated for ofbiz services. This would make it easier to enter these values on the soap call. Currently none of the internal service parameters are included in the generated wsdl, but having login.username and login.password there make sense.

WDYT?