Asit,

As Ruth has already pointed here, I believe that what you are trying to achieve can be done with current OFBiz CMS implementation. CMS in ofbiz already have the workflow in place which is controlled through Content Purpose and Operation based security. There might be some issues here and there, but those can be fixed once found out. And finally some modification to Product Content Management can lead to the desirable behavior.

--
Thanks,
Mridul Pathak