Hi Jacopo:
Don't know about the converter framework...I seem to remember that Oracle changed the name of the SQL TIMESTAMP object for more recent versions (9x or 10i or something like that). So maybe the OFBiz converter is looking for the TIMESTAMP object in the wrong place or calling it by a name that doesn't exist anymore. I may have had to change the converter as well. Or maybe I'm just confusing all this with the Oracle CLOB modifications I had to make...

It was a while ago when I ran into this. Anyhow, I do seem to recall there was some discussion about this on the Oracle developer's forum at the time.

Regards,
Ruth
Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
Thank you Ruth, I will investigate more but... but my guess is that this error
is related to the recent changes for the  Converter framework... in fact this
error is happening after the OFBiz upgrade to the trunk.

Jacopo