So, it looks like we're close for the build and the log can be dropped IMHO:

> http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/snapshots/index.html
>
> Still to do here:
> 1. is to script the moving of the first of month archives
> 2. and the removal of all other builds older than 30 days.

Here's the info on api.ofbiz.org:

> http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/index.html
>

> In addition, we have RAT reports checking on your license headers.
>
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/rat-output.txt
>
> This needs refinement though and could do with ofbiz putting in an excludes
> file in your svn that buildbot can use to make a more accurate picture.

The only major thing left is to check on the demo servers getting ported.  If
those are over there, than I think we're good to go.  We will get the apache
redirects in place soon.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--