Inline...

From: "Hans Bakker" <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
I think a direct link on he main page is better, it shows how alive a
project is....

I agree, feel free...

thanks for the pointer on ofbiz.be...is fixed now....( we moved dns and
this record was forgotten....

Good, for the French vs Nederlands I think it will be ok when later we will have French also. I think we have a strong competitor there (OpenERP)

New features page itself...i have some more....

Thanks

Jacques
()  ascii ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org

Regards,
Hans