When you run Ofbiz on OSX using the latest Java 1.6 update you will get this
exception:
  Exception: java.io.IOException
  Message: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
According to another ML Apple changed the password of the keystore from
"changeit" to "changeme":
http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/message/198636;jsessionid=412F0FABBD127068FC5E0FD1C5942383
Apple is already aware of this issue:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/java-dev/2009/Dec/msg00105.html
There's probably a workaround, I could figure out how to change the
password, but I quit for today and see tomorrow. Just wanted to let you
know...

-Jeroen
BTW If you're not able to compile create a symbolic link from
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/CurrentJDK to
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0