Hi all,

while looking at the visual editor, I found that we cannot resize the textarea height due to a test in the framework/images/webapp/images/htmledit/whizzywig.js and which says :
 if (!o(idTa).rows < 5) o(idTa).rows='15';//IE won't use % from style

If we remove the exclamation mark, there is no more problems and we can resize it as much as we want.

I also saw that there was a new version of the editor, which corrects some errors and use now only one image instead of many of them to build the toolbar. This would reduce the weight of a download when you want to use.

If you want, I can make the patch to migrate to the latest version and correct the resizing problem.

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz