The 9.04 version does not depend on Java 6 - it requires Java 5.

-Adrian

Ruth Hoffman wrote:
Hi List:
Just downloaded 9.04 version 8853369. Nice job! Very impressive.

From where I sit the eCommerce site looks really nice. At first pass, everything shows up on the page in a good way. The default Webtools theme is nice and crisp. I'd recommend this to any first time user.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Now, can we get the download button to point to this version or a similar branch? Would it be too much to ask to have that branch/version not dependent on Java 1.6?

Also, at one point I thought Webtools had the OFBiz version number on the web page footer. I don't see that in this release. Am I missing something?

TIA
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com