What about groovy scripts, are they handled by Cobertura?
And actions in Screens, is it worth do something? I guess checking "static structural" files like web.xml, ofbiz-component.xml files (and all xml like them, controllers, menus, commonsScreens and such) is not necessary?

Jacques

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <erwan.de-ferrie...@nereide.biz>
Now the point would be to show the coverage of the simple methods and also,
maybe in sometime, the selenium coverage.

What would be great is finding a way to indicate which services are tested, and then display it in the webtools. This won't give an information as precise as cobertura but would add some quick display on what is or can be tested.

If we agree on a syntax to use, I would be ready to add the screen in OFBiz.

Cheers,