On 19/12/2009, at 2:21 AM, Bilgin Ibryam wrote:

Hi Bilgin,

Thanks for your comments, I'm not actually against your approach and think it is a good idea to reuse existing search functionalities. I've had a quick look at your patch (finally) and I have to agree that you're solution is better than mine. About the verbosity my inline event, I did that on purpose to show the concept in a single file, the actual intention is that you would call minilang or a service to process the event. But anyway, there are a few things that I think we need to improve in your patch, I'll try and find some time tomorrow to gather my thoughts and put some comments in jira.

Regards
Scott
Hi Scott,

could you write down what needs to be improved in OFBIZ-3211 whenever you got some free time. I'm planning to work on this issue these days.

Looking at it now, sorry for the delay.

Regards
Scott