I mean, I have this:

FTL file
      <#list portalPagePortlets as portlet>
                  <#if (portlet.editFormName?has_content &&
portlet.editFormLocation?has_content)>

${screens.render("component://common/widget/PortalPageScreens.xml",
"EditPortlet")}
                  </#if>
      </#list>

and in the PortalPageScreens.xml file:

    <screen name="EditPortlet">
            <widgets>
                <include-form name="${portlet.editFormName}"
location="${portlet.editFormLocation}"/>
            </widgets>
        </section>
    </screen>

The fields portlet.editFormName and portlet.editFormLocation have no
value in the screen. How can I make the FTL file set a field in the
context?

Thank you,
Bruno