It works here (XP/FF3.6)

Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>
With the actual code it is *not* working on
https://demo.ofbiz.org/example/control/ExampleGeoLocationPointSet1
also.

2010/1/24 Bruno Busco <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>:
So it seems something related to the set tag itself with decimal constants.
As I said there is no decimal constant setting in the OFBiz codebase
apart of 0.0 and 1.
These values, if mis-interpreted as the ones in the geoLocation
examples fall still on the same value so this could be why we did not
see the bug before.

-Bruno