Hello,

In the ecommerce application I see there is one path of user actions that leads to the display of the total product price in the cart where the sales tax is included twice (also in the trunk).

This happens when:
- navigating away from the chechoutreview screen (not finalizing order)
- the productStore setting "Show prices with VAT tax included = J".

Technically speaking I think the following is happening:
- When going from the checkoutoptions to the checkoutreview screen the tax is calculated for the cart, by calling the function cart.getTotalSalesTax(); in checkoutreview.groovy. - The debugger mentions this: TaxAuthorityServices.java:118:INFO ] For productId [zszSanRemo1] added [38.000] of tax to price for geoId [NLD], new price is [238.000] - In shoppingcart.java, in the getDisplayGrandTotal function, which output is used to show the cart prices, the tax is added. (to the price that is already including the sales tax)

When in ShoppingCart.java in the function getDisplayGrandTotal, replacing return this .getDisplaySubTotal ().add (this .getTotalShipping ()).add (this.getTotalSalesTax()).add(this.getOrderOtherAdjustmentTotal());

with
return this .getDisplaySubTotal ().add (this.getTotalShipping()).add(this.getOrderOtherAdjustmentTotal());

the prices are shown as I would expect them to show:
"Show prices with VAT tax included = J" you always want to display prices including sales tax and, with value N never, also not after you abort the checkout proces.

I've been working with OFBiz a bit longer now and usually there are some good reasons to do things, as I expect there are for the above mentioned example. However this leads to undesired results when showing prices including sales tax?

Like to read your thoughts on this.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Willem Janssen

T: 073 532 74 11