Well Hans, the problem as I see it is that you've added a whole stack of new
demo data and I'm yet to understand what new features we're able to
demonstrate.  Half of the Order Manager reports based on BIRT display no
information whatsoever when the reports are run.  The additional demo data
hides features from new users because they aren't able to discern the good
stuff from the junk.

The reason there are so few order is because we aren't really able to
demonstrate additional features using order data.  I have no problem with
additional order data being added to the existing product store or even adding
an additional product store but what I don't like is additional redundant data
such as the B2C store which is already adequately represented by the eCommerce
product store.

Regards
Scott