Hans Bakker wrote:
> Adam,
>
> i am sorry but cannot do what you want. This is a big new addition to
> ofbiz in a new component done by 3 people. (not me)
>
> It would be unworkable if this new component is split up in let's say 50
> commits. I have better things to do.
>
> if i would be a new user you would have scared me away and I would not
> have contributed!
>
>>From now on i will only react on your comments if i think they are
> useful. So please think before you react.

There are plenty of useful comments in that response; since there is
one that you don't like, you decide to ignore the rest.  That says you
aren't willing to follow what other people are doing.

If you were a new user, I wouldn't have responded in such detail.
Old-time developers should be held to a higher standard.

As I have said over and over again, consistency is king.  If you are
modifying a file that already exists, try to keep the same formatting.
 If you are creating a new file, but there exists other files that are
simliar, keep the same formatting as the rest of the project.  This,
by far, is the biggest set of issues I have commented on for any commit.

ps: this email is written such that it can be applied to anybody.