Adrian Crum wrote:
There is no UEL interpretation error.

For some reason the labels were changed in rev 882948. I don't know what "raw string literal" means - but the change that was made in that commit is wrong.

To escape an expression, you precede the dollar sign with a backslash:

\${escapedExpression}

-Adrian
There are two labels in example application which are intended to print something like ${ .. } But after introducing macro renderers, everything (labels /data) is included in ftl files for rendering, and freemaker tries to expand the ${...} fragments. That's why I introduced raw string literal. It is a way to escape ${} in ftl files: For example to print ${foo} we need the following code ${r"${foo}"}

It was working in r882948 but now I can't have it working. May be we simply should modify the labels, as raw string literals introduce markup in the labels.

WDYT?

Bilgin