Hi

It sounds like there 's some confusion as to whether the release branches
are being updated with bug fixes or not. I thought they were.

My focus has been pretty much been on OFBiz documentation and I find it
very, very hard to document things as they are changing so fast. Features
seemed to be added with no hint of documentation or even a spec.  The only
way to find out how things work,  is trial and error and not everyone is
interested in (or capable of) looking at or understanding the code.

Personally I'd like to see a yearly release plan so that we could at least
ensure that we had enough time to make it truly stable and that the right
documentation is in place to support the release.

Thanks
Sharan