doo...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: doogie
> Date: Wed Feb 17 17:23:39 2010
> New Revision: 911089

> Log:
> Rename millis parameters everywhere to milliseconds.  Also rename the
> millis method.

At this point, I'm mostly done with TimeDuration.  However, there's
one more thing I have to do.  The contract for java.lang.Object says
that if you implement equals, you must implement hashCode against the
same set of fields.  TimeDuration doesn't currently do this.

So, while trying to figure out how to do that exactly, I started
adding some helper methods to UtilObject to make hashCode of multiple
fields easier.  Before that happened tho, I decided to write full test
cases for UtilObject.

So, TimeDuration and UtilObject now have full coverage.