Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <adri...@hlmksw.com>
I am unable to reproduce that problem in the trunk.

-Adrian

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with the recent converter changes I guess. In a custom application where I use a <list-options I get an error
saying it's not a Map.

This is woirking if I revert to r909312. I will try to reproduce on a local update instance, I'm quite sure it's reproductible in the trunk

Unfortunately I can't help much on this right now as I will be in vacation for 4 days begining tonigh and it's already rather late here.