Adam Heath wrote:
>> Adrian Crum (JIRA) wrote:
>>>     [
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3486?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12835528#action_12835528
>>>  ]
>>>
>>> Adrian Crum commented on OFBIZ-3486:
>>> ------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Okay, never mind. I just tried it in R 9.04 and it doesn't work there
>>> either.
>>>
>>> This has nothing to do with converter code changes.
>> (replying on list, instead of jira, until I have something more final).
>>
>> I may have a fix for this shortly.
>
> Yeah, I got this working now.  I'll reply with details once I convert
> to a series of commits.

So, here's what I did.

I modified FlexibleStringExpander, adding an expand() method, which is
patterned after expandString.  This new method does not convert the
object to a String, thru ObjectType.  I then changed SetAction to call
expand instead of expandString.

Ideally, I'd like to have test cases of FSE first, before I commit
this.  That will take a bit to do, but I would personally feel safer
doing it this way.