Hi Bruno, that's similar to the approach I followed this morning.  I
commented out all the applicants and specialpurpose.  I then followed the
procedure I documented in the wiki for creaking a stanalone framework
based on release 10.04.  I then uncommented content and proceded to move
all the entity items that content required from party to partycore. These
are :

I then commented ou the references to order in the content survey tables
and started ofbiz.

I was thinking that if we could decide which entities should go in core,
we can then figure out what to do with the application code.

I know it's unlikely, but it would be great to have the 10.04 available as
a standalone framework!

Cheers,

Chris

--
Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk