Fabien,

I did not find anything special in the header of the message I received. So I wonder what the problem could be. The only thing I can think about is that you subscribed with another email address which has still a redirection to your current email address (fabien.jalab...@laposte.net) but this seems weird has you said you checked that carefully. Did you check with laposte.net ?

Any ideas?

Jacques

From: "Fabien JALABERT" <fabien.jalab...@laposte.net>
Hello, I've just send mail that is void as I do it for unsusbscribing....

thanks...

Jacques Le Roux a écrit :

Fabien,

Could you please send us a complete email (or its header)?. Chances are that it will not get through the dev ML. Then please attach it in the Nabble forum.

Thanks

M. Fabien Jalabert
7 rue des Bordes
34 830 - Jacou