Thanks for replying,

That's what I am doing, here is my ofbiz-component.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ofbiz-component name="nova"

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/ofbiz-component.xsd";>
    <resource-loader name="nova" type="component"/>
    <classpath location="build/lib/*" type="jar" />
    <classpath location="lib/*" type="jar"/>
    <!--
    <entity-resource loader="main" location="entitydef/entitymodel.xml"
reader-name="main" type="model"/>
    -->
    <service-resource loader="nova" location="servicedef/services.xml"
type="model"/>

    <webapp name="nova"
            title="NOVA OFBiz Application"
            server="default-server"
            location="webapp/nova"
            mount-point="/nova"/>
</ofbiz-component>

But it still using a library from OFBiz rather than one declared on the
classpath.

May be I should set-up my class loader called "nova" somewhere else?